IM BACK! I took a little hiatus from writing this summer to enjoy with family and friends but now it’s back to school. While on my hiatus I was able to add some new and exciting things to our spa services to elevate your experiences with us.
If you’re like most of our amazing guests, then at the end of your service, at least once you have said something along the lines of, “I’m just going to stay and take a nap.” Great news! Napping is now on the menu and it’s a legit POWER NAP.
We have a brand new, state of the art, LED treatment panel and a power nap add-on service to go with it.
- Originally developed by NASA to treat astronauts on long space missions, low-level-light therapy is now available as a safe and natural method of addressing a variety of skin conditions such as acne, wrinkles and general aging.
- FDA-cleared to treat aging and acneic skin
- Evidence-based blue, red and near-infrared wavelengths
- Patented technology which contours closely to your skin, utilizing the inverse square law, for more optimal energy absorption than any other LED device
- Non-invasive and non-pharmaceutical secret weapon for more youthful and glowing skin
The future of radiant skin has arrived! Get your face “red carpet” ready.
- Combat under-eye wrinkles
- Enjoy a more youthful glow
- Increase ATP production – that’s all about cellular energy!
- Improve pesky fine lines
- Kill the bacteria that causes breakouts
- Stimulate fibroblast activity and boost collagen and elastin production
- Decrease inflammation
- Increase microcirculation to bring more oxygen and nutrients to your skin
- Reduce redness
The best part — all you need to do during this relaxing and rejuvenating treatment is rest. You can add an LED Power Nap 30-minute add-on to any facial service.
For a limited time, our introductory price is just $35! Make sure to check out our monthly facial special, we are sure you’ll love it!
Why is light therapy such a hit for the skin?
In the same way that plants use chlorophyll to convert sunlight into energy, high intensity light emitting diodes (LEDs) utilizing specific, proven wavelengths of light can trigger a natural biostimulatory effect in human tissue. Research has shown that light emitting diode (LED) or phototherapy can increase circulation, accelerate tissue repair, kill acne bacteria, decrease inflammation, improve acne prone skin, skin tone, texture and clarity, decrease under eye wrinkles as well as ease muscle and joint pain, stiffness, spasm, and pain associated with arthritis.
Research indicates that cells absorb particles of light (photons) and transform their energy into adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the form of energy that cells utilize. The resulting elevation of ATP is then used to power metabolic processes; synthesize DNA, RNA, proteins, enzymes, and other products needed to repair or regenerate cell components; foster mitosis or cell proliferation; and restore homeostasis. Simply put, the LED phototherapy source provides compromised cells with added energy so their performance is enhanced. For example, fibroblast cells will increase collagen and elastin production in connective tissue to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in our skin and increase the rate of wound healing.